Euromedical Products Limited
Trading as Euromobility
Euromedical Products Limited, Trading as Euromobility. Mid Kent Shopping Centre, Castle Road, Allington, KENT, ME16 0PU
Terms and Conditions of Sale of Off Premise Contracts.
A version in large print, Braille or on Audio tape can be provided upon request.
Thank you for purchasing your product from Euromedical Products Limited. Please take a moment to read our Terms and Conditions and ensure that you are completely satisfied with your purchase.
- "Seller" shall mean Euromedical. "Customer" shall mean any company, organisation or individual to whom a quotation is accepted by the seller.
- All orders are subject to these conditions. If this is not acceptable the Seller should be contacted within 14 days and Clause 8 regarding refunds will be enforced.
- The specification and description of the goods in our catalogues have been supplied by manufacturers and were correct to the best of Euromedical's knowledge at the time of going to press. In view of the rights claimed by manufacturers to change specification without notice, we will ensure that all responsible care is taken to ensure that you are notified as soon as possible. The consumer may exercise their right to cancel the contract within 14 days if not satisfied that the changed product meets their requirements.
- Beds need time to settle in and most mattresses will require turning periodically. Some settlement can be expected and is no reason of concern. Pocket sprung mattresses can appear slightly shorter in size when new (in particular when chosen to accompany a profiling bed), however with a few weeks use they will spread to their full size.
- Chairs need time to settle and for the foam to feel "soft and comfortable". Within a few weeks the filling will soften.
- Removal of Old Items. Due to current regulations and cross-contamination, we are unable to remove and dispose of your old furniture. Please contact your local authorities, who often have facilities to help you.
Quotation, Price Lists and Price Variation
- Any quotation or price list given by the seller is an invitation to the customer to make an offer only. No order of the customer placed with the seller shall be binding on the seller unless and until it is accepted in writing or by performance, by the seller.
Delivery and Delivery Time
- 5. The consumer is liable to pay the return re-delivery charges for the return of unwanted items.
- The Seller will do all that it reasonably can to meet the date given for delivery and/or installation. In the case of unforeseen circumstances, beyond the reasonable control of the Seller, the Seller will contact the Customer to agree an alternative delivery date. In the event of undue delay, the consumer may cancel the contract.
Damage or Short Delivery
- We request consumers to notify Euromedical within 14 working days from the date on the delivery of despatch note, of damage and or shortages with delivery. This does not affect consumers' statutory rights.
Cancellation Policy - Off premise contracts.
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (e.g. Letter by post, fax, email or verbally, or by using the this CANCELLATION FORM). Euromedical requests consumers follow up verbal cancellations in writing
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (e.g. Letter by post, fax, email or verbally). Euromedical requests consumers follow up verbal cancellations in writing.
- To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired (within 14 days).
- If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse you the cost of the product and original delivery cost, based on standard delivery charges only. Return postal charges are for you to pay and we will not refund the cost of return postal charges.
Return of Goods
Your statutory rights are not affected by any of the above returns statements. Please find more information at: www.direct.gov.uk or telephone: 03454 040506.
Terms of Payment
Ownership of Goods
Distance Selling - Your Rights. (Buying on the internet)
- Faulty goods:
- In the case of faulty goods we will honour a consumers' statutory rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015 of short term rejection, repair or replacement (as indicated by the consumer) and price reduction/final right of rejection (as indicated by the consumer) if we are unable to repair or replace the item.
- In situations where one option (whether repair or replacement) is disproportionate to the other, we reserve the right to request that the consumer chooses one option over another (for example; if a repair could be conducted, quickly, cheaply and without unnecessary inconvenience to the consumer, we will request that the consumer request a repair rather than a replacement.
- Goods returned for other reasons: Cancellable goods will be refunded with any valid proof of purchase within 14 days of purchase. In the case of cancellation, refunds will not be given until proof of purchase has been produced.
- In the event of the condition of returned goods being altered whilst in the consumers possession, through use or misuse and affecting or reducing resale value, the seller is entitled to reduce the re-imbursement value by a reasonable amount.
- The consumer is liable to pay delivery charges for the return of unwanted items
- The following situations do not apply:
- Bespoke Special orders - Goods that are made to specific bespoke specifications - are not cancellable and will not be refunded. The term 'bespoke' does not include the consumer's preference of a combination of readily available choices.
- Personal items e.g. toileting, bathing, mattress protectors etc. Unless faulty, these goods will not be refunded and may not be returned due to hygiene and cross-contamination possibilities. Faulty items will be repaired/replaced/refunded in accordance with statutory obligations.
- The warranty period is as stipulated by the Manufacturer of the product purchased (minimum one year period, although some products carry limited warranty). The warranty covers parts and is operated on a Return-To-Base system.
- Retail customers, who have paid a deposit at the shop, at the time of placing their order, will be required to pay the balance on delivery. Should you wish us to hold your goods for a short period - a limited storage facility will be offered and a weekly charge levied. Storage charges will be levied at a charge of £35.00 per week and will commence three weeks after the proposed delivery date. The charges will be discussed and agreed prior to application. This charge is payable in full in advance.
- The goods shall remain the sole and absolute property of the seller as legal and equitable owner until such time as the customer shall have paid the seller.
- You have 14 days to decide if you wish to keep the goods. If you do not wish to keep them,
- You must inform us of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (e.g. Letter by post, fax, email or verbally). Euromedical requests consumers follow up verbal cancelations in writing.
- The goods need to be returned to us with the original packaging. In the event of the condition of returned goods being altered whilst in the consumers possession, through use or misuse and affecting or reducing resale value, the seller is entitled to reduce the re-imbursement value by a reasonable amount.
- The cost of returning the goods will be for you to pay.
- Bespoke Special orders - Goods that are made to specific bespoke specifications - are not cancellable and will not be refunded. The term 'bespoke' does not include the consumer's preference of a combination of readily available choices
- We will not be liable under this contract for any loss or damage caused by us or our employees or agents in circumstances where:
- There is no breach of a legal duty of care owed to you by us or by any of our employees or agents;
- Any increase in loss or damage resulting from breach by you of any term of this contract.